Fairlawn Physiotherapy is a midtown multidisciplinary clinic looking to hire a part time/full time physiotherapist. We are a busy clinic located near Yonge and Lawrence. In addition to physiotherapy, our clinic offers registered massage therapy, chiropody, Pilates, and acupuncture services to a wide range of patient age groups. We offer one-on-one treatment sessions, with 45-60 minute assessments and 30-45 minute follow-ups.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your practice, as we are a well established health care facility, and you will be taking over a full caseload. In this role, you will be helping clients achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team. You will also be given the opportunity and freedom to implement and develop your own practice style. We provide a very positive and enthusiastic work environment, and are looking for someone to help promote these qualities.
• One – two years of experience as a registered physiotherapist in an
Outpatient clinic required
• Continuing education in orthopaedics would be an asset
• Pelvic health training would be an asset but not required
• Vestibular rehab would be an asset but not required
• Acupuncture training would be an asset but not required
• Licensed with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Experience working with a wide range of clientele
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Exceptional work performance and attendance required
• Accurate charting and record keeping for all patients
Competitive percentage split
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org