ORTHO PT is a new Barrie based Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre providing a high quality of patient care in the areas of Physiotherapy, Athletic Therapy, Registered Massage Therapy and Chiropractic.
We value our team model and multi-disciplinary approach that helps our patients achieve their rehabilitation goals. We pride ourselves on our strong orthopaedic surgeon referral base for complete client care and consistently operate with integrity to achieve excellence in all that we do.
As part of our team, you would be part of a company that values your work-life balance, provides on-going mentoring, a complete compensation package as well as team building events.
• Providing client centered assessments and treatment plans for a variety of injuries
• Completing all necessary paperwork on time and correctly
• Working with support staff (Athletic Therapists and Kinesiologists)
• Monitoring case management (progressions, short and long term goals)
• Acting as a leader in the clinical team
• Our clinic is run with qualified support staff and administrative professionals.
Hours of Work:
• Full time Hours. Times to be negotiated.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
• Vacation pay
• Education Allowance
• On-going clinical mentorship and support program
• Annual performance reviews
• Benefit options
• Must be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical setting
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for professional development
• Looking to collaborate with an inter-professional team
• Contributes positively and supports the growth of the team and client base
• Has the drive to exceed client expectations versus meeting the needs
• Values self-reflection for professional growth and development
• Values continuing education and advancement of clinical skills and services