Are you a Registered Physiotherapist looking for an exciting opportunity to join our Team at Concussion North?
Concussion North Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy is a renowned multidisciplinary clinic in Barrie, Ontario created and operated by health care practitioners. We are a group of clinicians who have earned a strong reputation for our manual therapy, active rehabilitation and the comprehensive treatment we provide for Sports and Musculoskeletal Injuries, Sports Medicine, and Sports Related Concussions. We are currently looking for a confident, extroverted and highly motivated physiotherapist to add to our dynamic team. Ideally, the candidate would have availability Mondays to Fridays 8:30-4:30.
• Quality one on one care to our diverse clientele
• Gym facility and equipment and private treatment rooms
• EMR system for online booking, record keeping
• 60 minute assessments, 30-minute follow-up appointments
• Ability to work and collaborate with our team’s Sports Medicine Physician, Physiotherapists, Athletic Therapist, Occupational Therapist, registered Massage Therapists, Dietician, Neuro-Optometrists and administrative staff.
• Supportive, friendly work environment
Qualifications we seek:
• Licensed with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Up-to-date malpractice coverage
• Interest in working in a sports/orthopaedic setting
• Confident in cross-referring patients to different practitioners, explaining the benefits of each discipline
• Experience in cervicogenic or cranial therapy and/or vestibular rehabilitation
• Strong clinical skills and reasoning
• Outstanding communication and time management skills
• Personable, enthusiastic and independent
• Values an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care
• Assess and treat a musculoskeletal and sports injury patient caseload in 30-60- minute assessment/treatment blocks
• Communicate findings and treatment plan with the multidisciplinary team
• Keep up to date with charting and paperwork according to the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario standards
• Motivated to grow a full-time case load within a busy, growing clinic environment
• Physiotherapist will have full autonomy as an independent provider within a supportive clinic setting while receiving an above average split
If you are interested in joining our clinical team, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (and visit our website for more information about our clinic: www.concussionnorth.com). Posting: September 2019—application will remain open until this position has been filled.