Registered Physiotherapist (FT/PT)
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with 10 locations across Southern Ontario with a 20 + year history providing excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy. We are looking for a Full or Part Time Physiotherapist for a mixed Orthopaedic and Pelvic Health caseload at our Cambridge clinic.
New Grads are welcome to apply, provided a commitment is given to completing Pelvic courses, funded by EPA.
If you are a driven and motivated Physiotherapist with strong communications skills who has experience or a keen interest in Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, this is the role for you.
What we Offer
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedics mentoring)
• 10 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop speciality programs, Clinical Lead roles and Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
Our mission is to provide excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy through evidence-based treatment, including both manual and exercise therapy, and to encourage open communication with our patients and their health care team.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment with the potential to grow and develop in your profession, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.