Registered Physiotherapist-Georgian Bay lifestyle
Looking for a change?
Physiotherapy III is a full-service, locally owned rehabilitation and wellness organization with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary staff that includes: Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Canadian Certified Pedorthists, Physiotherapy Assistants and Administrative support staff working at 3 locations. We have provided personal, quality rehabilitation to the Grey Bruce communities for over 20 years. Our Company has a proven, full-service support system that allows the practitioner to grow and succeed in their professional goals. Check us out at www.physio3.com
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated Orthopedic Physiotherapist who is eager to be part of a strong wellness team and looking to improve their lifestyle in an active growing community. Our Owen Sound clinic is located on the shores of Georgian Bay,45 minutes to Blue Mountain Ski resort, 20 minutes to Sauble Beach and the Bruce Peninsula: and 2 hours from Toronto! With a low cost of living, active lifestyle, no hassle travel to work and many other cultural amenities we find both maximum quality of life and professional experience!
• Excellent remuneration (flexible package) with full or part time hours
• Bright, spacious, fun clinic environment
• Private treatment rooms as well as a fully equipped gym with Kinesiologist available for exercise programming
• Full time amazing office support: reception, administration, form prep and processing, and marketing
• Flexible hours & positive workplace culture
• Career and business growth potential with a locally-owned, dynamic organization
• Professional development opportunities encouraged and supported
If you have:
-Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate team leadership
-Demonstrated strength and success in establishing and maintaining client relations with all age groups
-Strong manual therapy background
-Continuing education in Orthopedics, Acupuncture or Pelvic Health would be an asset
-Accurate charting and record keeping in an electronic charting format
We would love to hear from you!
Owen Sound info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9X28c8Ft6k
Grey County: https://www.visitgrey.ca/ Bruce County: https://explorethebruce.com/