Registered Physiotherapist – PT/FT
We are a group of problem solving, collaborative and movement minded clinicians looking to add another physiotherapist to our team. The current opening is for a part time position, with the intention to move to full time down the road.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in performance therapy tailored to runners, with injury management and prevention, gait assessment, and strength and conditioning at the heart of what we do. Our motto “Learn. Move. Run.” speaks to our emphasis on thorough assessment and in-depth education, ensuring that our clients leave with confidence in their understanding of run technique and movement patterns. We are passionate about helping runners tackle their goals with greater resilience to injury and improved performance.
Our team consists of Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists/Strength and Conditioning Specialists, and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. Our idea of an optimal working and learning environment includes:
· 60 minute assessments, 30 minute follow ups
· 1-on-1 care, including private treatment rooms
· Access to a bright, open and well equipped gym space, including an Alter-G anti-gravity treadmill
· Regular mentorship and education sessions in both 1-on-1 and team environments, working with FCAMPT physiotherapists
· Complete onboarding and training process – we know you’re incredible, and we’ve got you covered in filling in the gaps working with this unique population
· No MVA or WSIB caseload required
· Online charting and caseload management
· Competitive wages
· An incredible support staff
· Opportunity to build your personal brand within the Toronto community
We are passionate about learning and growing together, while providing the best possible experience for both our team and our community. Take a look at our website and social media feeds to learn more about us.
If you are proud of your profession, have a passion for movement and learning, and thrive when collaborating with your community and peers, you might just be the perfect fit!
Send us your cover letter and resume and tell us a bit about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract