Registered Physiotherapist PT/FT
LIFT Physiotherapy is looking for a new addition to our dynamic team of clinicians.
We are a growing clinic that continues to build a respectful reputation in our servicing community. Conveniently located right off highway 427 at 2225 Dundas Street East, Mississauga in a busy area that borders Etobicoke, we see clientele from various GTA cities, including Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Toronto.
– 60-minute assessments + option for 30/45/60-minute follow-ups.
– Use of private treatment rooms for 1:1 patient care, no assistants.
– The position will start at 10 – 15 hours per week (2 evenings and one weekend) with the potential for full time.
– Continuing education allowance to encourage skill and professional development is provided.
– Use of online charting software.
– No WSIB accepted.
– On-going mentorship program where we discuss cases as a team and draw on experiences and skill sets from each team member.
– Competitive remuneration with a fee for service split.
– Our clinic is equipped with a modern open concept gym, including a Keiser functional trainer, Woodway treadmill, and squat rack with plenty of free weights, bands and balls.
The ideal candidate:
– 2 years experience and have completed level 2 courses through the Ortho Division of the CPA.
– Motivated, self-directed physiotherapist who is interested in a caseload consisting of mixed orthopedic and sport related injuries. Positive and energetic demeanor is a must!
– Special interest in concussion management and acupuncture is a bonus, but not mandatory.
– New grads encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Adam Chang & Elysha Phillpotts Registered Physiotherapists Owners, LIFT Physiotherapy