Room rental opportunity within Octopus Garden Yoga Centre
The Holistic Clinic at Octopus Garden provides a unique room rental opportunity for an established health care practitioner. Our current team includes physiotherapists, osteopathic manual practitioners, registered massage therapists, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, psychologists, and Thai yoga massage practitioners. Octopus Garden is a highly respected yoga studio that houses Black Fig Coffee café and the clinic. This creates a vibrant, diverse community and potential client base. We are excited to welcome an experienced and motivated practitioner to our community.
What we offer:
• A room rental model that reduces your business overhead and that secures your status as an IC with CRA
• Complete freedom over your schedule
• Use of Jane.app scheduling and invoicing system, including the ability to provide virtual care
• On-site laundry
• Administrative support
• Octopus Garden Yoga membership – including unlimited in person and virtual yoga classes, discounts on teacher training and workshops, discounts on retail, and free beverages from Black Fig Coffee
• The opportunity to nurture an interdisciplinary network with other health care professionals, the yoga community, and the coffee industry
• The opportunity to market to Octopus Garden’s extensive email list
• Convenient location near College and Dovercourt, in Toronto
• Strict COVID-19 infection control training and processes.
You are invited to apply for this position if:
• you are an experienced and established health care professional
• you are ready to start your own small business nestled within a larger one
• you enjoy working in a collaborative fashion within a diverse multi-disciplinary team.
For more information about the clinic, we invite you to explore here: