Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist for boutique clinic in Burnaby
We are looking for a passionate and empathetic therapist to head our women’s health physiotherapy division, working alongside other forward-thinking registered massage therapists, naturopathic doctors, acupuncturists and kinesiologists as a program therapist in our women’s health program.
Successful applicants will have a strong background in pelvic floor and orthopaedic therapy, treating pre and post natal conditions and possess an IMS/functional dry needling designation.
You are excited to work and learn collaboratively with multi-disciplinary practitioners, willing to give back to grass-roots charity events, and have a passion for sharpening and expanding your education.
Forge Health is located adjacent to the Holdom Skytrain Station in North Burnaby, minutes away from the rapidly expanding Brentwood area, with ample parking and seamless accessibility and walk by foot traffic.
What we bring to the table
* Competitive salary or fee split; you choose
* Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning shifts guaranteed to grow your practice.
* Bonus incentives (on women’s health and/or additional program growth and development)
* Professional development, mentorship and education allowance
* Private direct billing and ICBC; no WCB
* Help building clientele through clinic branding strategies
* Full time admin staff with Jane EMR software
* Fitness perks, socials and team camaraderie
About Forge Health
We are a boutique rehab and sport clinic fuelled by a fierce dedication to what we do. We bring a pioneering spirit in how we practice physiotherapy, massage therapy, kinesiology, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, fitness and sport performance.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com