Latest COVID Guidelines
- Waivers are required
- Masks are strongly recommended, but not required
- Vaccines are strongly recommended, but not required
- Completed screening forms are recommended, but not required
- However, signage to self screen (aka don’t come in sick) should be very clear
- Participants should be explicitly told to not come if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., email before hand, part of registration, signage on the door, etc.)
- If a local jurisdiction or facility has higher standards (aka vaccination requirements or masking requirements), the highest standard should always apply
Critical Appraisal Course
The next English course will be run in October 2023 (15 weeks). Registration will be in August/September 2023. Additional information will be made available soon.
There will no longer be any exemptions for those who started the program before 2014.
- English: Critical Appraisal and Integration of Evidence into Advanced Healthcare
- French (Université Laval): Introduction à la recherche clinique appliquée à la physiothérapie manuelle orthopédique
You can choose a location, syllabus or non-syllabus, and level to filter the list below. Want to add a course? Click here.
The Online Level 1 Challenge Exam is an entry point to the Orthopaedic Division’s AIM Level Education System without taking a full Level 1 Course. Level 1 must be completed before proceeding to Level 2. The Level 1 Exam is available to be written four times each year: March, June, September, December. For more information including the online application form click here.
The AIM course system is pleased to announce the relaunch of courses in a hybrid model with a combination of interactive online instruction and in-person technical skill development. Please check back regularly for courses offered in your region.