Orthopaedic Division Clinical Update (ODCU) – The Cervical Spine
A Note From the Editors
Vol 32 no 3 – May 2019: The Cervical spine
Happy springtime to all of our NOD members! The month of May not only brings warmer weather and patients out of winter hibernation, but also the celebration of our profession. If you somehow missed the memo, May is National Physiotherapy Month!
The members of the NOD executive have been working hard over recent months to accomplish our strategic priorities.
We are excited for our NOD and CAMPT joint symposium – Stronger Together, Orthopaedic Symposium that will take place in Toronto on June 7-9th, 2019.
- Clinical Algorithm For Cervical Mobilizations And Manipulations
- How Good Is The Cervical Flexion-Rotation Test At Diagnosing C1/2 Cervicogenic Headaches?
- Neck Pain: Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Segmental Pain Patterns in Cervical Z-Joints
- What Is The Evidence For Evaluating Proprioceptive Dysfunction In People With Idiopathic Neck Pain?