Orthopaedic Division Clinical Update (ODCU)
A Note From the Editors
Vol 34 no 5 – October 2021: Tendinopathy
This clinical update includes current concepts and guidelines regarding the diagnosis and management of tendinopathies.
- Tendinopathy… or is it ‘itis’?
- Current Trends in Tendinopathy Management
- Clinician Toolbox: A series of clinical tests for identifying Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Exercise Principles for Tendinopathy Management
- The Role of Adjunct Treatment Strategies: An update
- The Tendinopathy Experience: Exploring the Patient Perspective
ODCU Special Feature – Clinician Bonus Resource
To support this edition of the ODCU, this tendinopathy resource provides key characteristics and staged exercise recommendations for three common tendinopathies and is designed to be used as a ‘ready-to-use’ resource for clinicians. A special thank-you to our Resource Team committee members Sitha Soung and Sarpreet Kahlon for their dedication to creating this bonus resource for their fellow colleagues.