Virtual Orthopaedic Symposium 2021
Early Bird Orthopaedic Division and CAMPT members pay only $175 until March 17, 2021!
Join us on May 1-2, 2021 as the Orthopaedic Division and CAMPT present a jam-packed 2-day event that will showcase an amazing line up of local and international keynote speakers, invited speakers and abstract presentations. There will be live content featuring related orthopaedic topics, practical learning for the workplace, and areas of focus for the future of our profession, along with a dozen research presentations that are professionally recorded and posted for viewing at any time.
You will not want to miss this first-of-a-kind event now at a REDUCED RATE! You will be able to interact with presenters and exhibitors, ask questions and engage in discussions. You will have the opportunity to network with peers and other guests through live chats, video calls, and instant messaging.
Check out our website www.orthosymposium.ca for more details on our AMAZING Speaker Series and Special Events.
Included with your virtual ticket:
- Endless opportunities to network with peers, speakers, and exhibitors
- Front row access to over 2 days of incredible educational content with live and interactive capabilities as well as post-symposium access to the presentations and information featuring …
- Professor Jill Cook
- Professor Alison Rushton
- Dr. Lyn Watson
- Dr. Yannick Tousignant-Laflamme
- Dr. Scotty Butcher
- The BBIPOC PT Student Collective
- Admission to our Kick-Off Keynote event featuring an inspirational, relevant, humerous, and thought-provoking talk given by Tina Varughese, one of Canada’s Top 10 Notable Speakers
- A spot in the Sunday Morning Movement Practice session titled “Wake up your Body” led by Melissa Doldron, RMT, CSMTA(scm), FRCms
- A virtual seat at our Gala and Awards Ceremony, where you can mingle with other attendees and congratulate our Golden Hands Recipient and Lyn Chapman Mentorship Award winner
Keep your eyes on www.orthosymposium.ca and social media for updates happening weekly!
Don’t forget to use our hashtag #VOS2021 for anything Virtual Orthopaedic Symposium related!
Although we are apart this year, we are striving to feel more connected than ever before.
Let’s Align … ONLINE!