Full Time Physiotherapist – Sackville, New Brunswick
Soper Physiotherapy is looking to expand their team with a full time Registered Physiotherapist
Soper Physiotherapy is a well-established clinic that has been in Sackville, NB for 15 years. We are a dynamic team with an excellent progressive work environment in a close-knit community. Our client base is varied from pediatric to geriatrics with a strong focus on Orthopedics, McKenzie MDT, Manual Therapy, Sports, Movement Impairment and Workers Compensation caseload.
The successful candidate must:
• Demonstrate leadership, self-directed abilities and be a team player in a clinical setting
• Have a strong orthopedic focus
• Be registered with/intend to register with the NBPA
• Be a lifelong learner and dynamic team player with a desire to develop their orthopedic, sports, geriatric skills
• A successful graduate of a recognized University Physiotherapy program and have completed their/in process to do, the national Physiotherapy Competency Exam
Interested clinicians can submit a Cover Letter and Resume to:
Contact: Greg Soper
Come work and live in New Brunswick’s prettiest and most vibrant small town! Located on the New Brunswick-Nova Scotia border, 30 minutes from the Moncton International Airport, Sackville is the hub of the Maritime provinces. A drive of two hours or less can put you in downtown Halifax, exploring the spectacular Bay of Fundy, or wandering the land of Anne in Prince Edward Island. But there’s also so much to discover in Sackville itself, from local theatre, art galleries, shops, cafés and bakeries, the best Korean restaurant in New Brunswick, educational opportunities (www.mta.ca), and all-season outdoor adventures. Great for families, Sackville is perfect for anyone looking to become part of a warm, inclusive community, with awesome schools and live an active lifestyle in an affordable and welcoming locale. You’ll love making Sackville your home. A New Kind Of Small Town.
Town of Sackville YouTube Video’s: